Here is more Beaver Moon Information according to the Old Farmer's Almanac:
Full moons are a time when you can harness the moon's energy and shifts by letting go of what's no longer serving you. Full moons signify a time to release while new moons are a time to set intentions.
- Light a candle. It doesn't seem to matter what colour candle you use. There are some beautiful handmade candles on Etsy that you could check out.
- Set out crystals. Use whatever resonates with you. Here are some examples from Bluemoon's Little Shop of Wicca
- Write out things you want to release on a piece of paper. Burn it. You could say an affirmation as you do it. This one is from @healingenergytools:
- "I now release the need for those things in m life that are not serving my highest good. I am not afraid to let go. In their place, I receive love, joy and abundance."
- Clean up and throw out things that no longer serve you to make room and space in your life (literally out with the old and in with the new).
- Take a bath with Himalayan Pink Salts to release energy. These salts will detoxify your body as well as gently soothe your muscles, promote circulation and contribute greatly to your general well being.
Full moons are excellent times to release what is no longer serving you. Here is the Full Moon Calendar for 2020 from Mad Witch Supplies so you can plan.